What methods of transport does Emirates provide for my pet?
- Checked as baggage in pressurized and temperature controlled area of your aircraft.
- Shipped as cargo in pressurized and temperature controlled area.
- Pets cannot travel in the cabin, with the exception of Falcons on flights between Dubai and Pakistan, and Guide dogs for the blind.
- Pets and other animals can only be accepted for travel on Emirates flights provided that the IATA Live Animals Regulations are met in their entirety, as well as any additional government regulations which apply in the place of origin, transit and destination.
- The container in which each animal travels must be of adequate size, suitable design, and sufficient strength to prevent escape and/or injury during flight.
What are the fees associated with transporting pets?
- Emirates charges normal excess baggage fees for all animals transported as checked baggage.