Business Class: 2 bags + 1 personal item
- Maximum Dimensions (length + width + height): 2 bags must not exceed 45 in (115 cm)
- Maximum Weight: 15 lb (7 kg) each
*Flights to/from Honolulu: only 1 bag + 1 personal item allowed
Economy Class: 1 bag + 1 personal item
- Maximum Dimensions: 45 in (115 cm)
- Maximum Weight: 15 lb (7 kg)
Checked Baggage Allowance
All destinations except to/from Los Angeles and Canada
- Maximum dimensions: 62 in (158 cm)
- Business Class: 66 lb (30 kg)
- Economy Class: 50 lb (23 kg)
Travel to/from Los Angeles and Canada
Business Class: 2 pieces
- Maximum Dimensions: 62 in (150 cm) per piece
- Maximum Weight: 66 lb (30 kg) per piece
Economy Class: 1 piece
- Maximum Dimensions: 62 in (150 cm)
- Maximum Weight: 50 lb (23 kg)
Excess Baggage Fees
Excess baggage fees apply for Economy bags over 50 lb (23 lbs) and bags with dimesnions over 62 in (158 cm). No checked bags are allowed over 66 lb (30 kg).
Click here for fees and information.
Fiji Airways charges a fee for bulky items such as surf boards and golf clubs. This fee is in addition to any excess baggage fees that may apply. Click here for fees and information.
For US Flights only, there is no limit on the number of pieces of Mobility Equipment allowed to be carried for customers with a disability and it does not count toward the carry-on or checked baggage allowances.