Carry-On Allowance: 1 piece + 1 personal item
Your personal item must fit comfortably under the seat in front of you.
The maximum dimensions for hand baggage is 55x40x23 cm (21.6x15.7x9 in.) with a maximum weight of 10 kg (22 lbs.). When traveling to/from Dubai, your hand baggage must not exceed 8 kg (17.6 lbs.) in total weight.
Maximum weight: 20 kg (44 lbs.)
Maximum dimensions: 90x75x55 cm (35.5x30x22 in.)
There is a two baggage limit. Excess baggage charges apply to extra items over the two baggage limit and to any individual item over 20 kg (44 lbs.). Excess baggage is charged per kg. All baggage charges are non-refundable.
Excess, Overweight, Oversize Baggage Fees
- Norwegian does not accept individual baggage units weighing more than 32 kg (70.5 lbs.) or less than 2 kg (4 lbs.).
- Norwegian permits a total baggage allowance of 64 kg (141 lbs.) per person. The weight limit does not apply to electric wheelchairs, musical instruments or animals in the cargo hold.
- Norwegian accepts baggage with a total circumference of 300 cm (118 in.) with maximum dimensions of 250x79x112 cm (98.5x31x44 in.).
- Items of luggage other than a suitcase, bag or backpack is referred to as oversized baggage.
- Musical instruments or sporting equipment smaller than 90x75x77 cm (35.5x30.22 in.) and between 2-20 kg (4-44 lbs.) is permitted as normal checked baggage.
How do I order checked baggage?
Checked baggage can be ordered at the time of booking. If you want to add checked baggage after you have made a reservation, you must make this request at least 25 hours prior to departure online or via Norwegian's Contact Centre. Checked baggage can also be purchased at the airport on the day of travel. Please note that higher charges will apply to checked baggage requested at the airport.
Disclaimer: The information on this page is true and correct at the time of publication. Because airlines reserve the right to change policies at any time, see www.norwegian.no for official and up-to-date baggage restrictions.
Please inform our Contact Centre before your flight if you require the use of a respirator, ventilator, POC or CPAP machine on board. We may also require you to provide us with a medical certificate to confirm that you're fit to fly. On international flights we require this certificate to be in English