Does Ryanair have online check-in?
If you have reserved a seat, you can check-in online for your flight between 30 days and 4 hours before your scheduled flight. If you have not reserved a seat you cannot check in until 4 days before travel.
If you are flying twice with Ryanair within 15 days of each other, you can check-in for both flights at the same time. You can print your boarding pass up to 2 hours before your scheduled flight.
Click here to check-in online.
Online Check-in Fees
- For tickets purchased online: $10 (7 euros)
- For tickets purchased at the airport/call centre: $19 (14 euros)
What are the requirements for using online check-in?
- If you have paid for pre-booked seats you are able to check in 30 days to 4 hours before your flight is scheduled to depart
- Non pre-booked flyers are able to check in 7 days to 4 hours before the flight is scheduled to depart.
- Passengers who forget to check-in online or do not bring their printed boarding passes to the airport will be required to pay a boarding card re-issue cee of $95 (70 euros) in order to receive a new boarding pass. This facility is available up to 40 minutes prior to the scheduled flight departure.
- All non-EU/EEA passengers must have their online boarding pass checked and stamped at the Document/Visa Check Desk before going through airport security.
Can I change my booking after I have checked in online?
No further changes to the passenger name, flight dates, times, or route can take place once a passenger has checked in for a flight online.
Does Ryanair have Reserved Seating?
You can reserve certain seats on any flight for a fee. Rows 2, 5, 15, 32, 33 and Exit Rows 1, 16 and 17 can be reserved in advance online or at the airport.
- Reserve Online: $14 (10 euros)
- Reserve at the Airport: $21 (15 euros)
Click here for more information about reserving a seat.
What time should I be at the airport?
You should be at the boarding gate at least 30 minutes prior to departure. Boarding closes 20 minutes prior to departure. Your valid travel document and boarding pass must be produced at the boarding gate.
Passengers arriving late at the boarding gate will not be accepted for travel. For travel on a later flight, you will be required to purchase a new ticket at the applicable fare.
For passengers checking baggage, the Bag Drop desks open two hours prior to the scheduled departure, and the Bag Drop desks close strictly 40 minutes before the scheduled time of departure. Ryanair reserves the right to cancel your reservation and to deny you boarding without refund if you do not comply with these deadlines.
Can I check in at the airport?
No, all passengers are required to check-in online via Manage My Booking. If you fail to present your boarding pass at the airport, you will be charged a boarding pass re-issuing fee of $95 (70 euros).