Does Vietnam Airlines have Online Check-in?
Yes, Vietnam Airlines Online Check-in allows you to check-in between 24 hours and 2 hours before your flight departs. Please note that Online Check-in is only available for flights departing certain airports. The list may be found here. As a reminder, you will need your travel documents and applicable flight information to complete the online check-in process and access to a printer if you plan to print your boarding pass.
What are the requirements for using Online Check-in?
- You must have a confirmed booking and a valid e-ticket
- The maximum number of passengers checking-in online under one transaction is 9 people
- Only passengers on flights operated by Vietnam Airlines can use Online Check-in
- You are not a passenger requiring special services (unaccompanied minors, disabled, medicines)
- You are not transporting pets
- You are not travelling with infants under 2 years old
*Make sure you leave enough time at the airport to get through security, check your bags etc.
Can I use Online Check-in if I have bags to check?
Yes, upon arrival at the airport, any passengers who checked in online can drop their baggage off at a Vietnam Airlines check-in counter.
Can I change/select my seat with Online Check-in?
Yes, when you use Vietnam Airlines Online Check-in, you may check seat availability and choose the seat which suits you best.
Does Vietnam Airlines have Mobile Check-in?
No, Vietnam Airlines does not have Mobile Check-in.
Which airports support Vietnam Airlines Online Check-in?
Online Check-in is available for domestic and international flights. A current list of participating airports may be found here.
If I plan to check in at the airport, how much time should I allot?
Passengers must arrive at the Web check-in confirmation counter at the airport at least 45 minutes before the scheduled flight departure with their boarding pass printed.