Does Qantas Airways have online check-in?
Qantas Airways offers online check-in for eligible flights.
What are the requirements for using online check-in?
- Check in 1-24 hours before your domestic flight is scheduled to depart. Check in 2-24 hours before your international flight is scheduled to depart.
- You must be booked on a flight eligible for online check-in. Check Qanta's eligibility table for more details.
- You are not a special needs passenger (i.e. unaccompanied minor).
Make sure you leave enough time at the airport to get through security, check your bags, etc.
Can I use online check-in if I have bags to check?
Yes, you will be able to print your boarding pass at home but will have to drop your bags at a designated Qantas Bag Drop at the airport before the cut-off time.
Can I change/select my seat with online check-in?
Yes, when you use online check-in you can change/select a seat.
How much time should I allot at the airport?
- If you are traveling within Australia, the cut-off is 30-60 minutes before departure time, depending on your flight number.
- If you are traveling internationally and departing from an Australian international airport, the check-in cut-off time is 30-120 minutes before departure time, depending on your flight number.